On SEPTEMBER 15, 2022, BRAIN OF MATERIALS invites EVERYBODY, WHO IS IN TOUCH WITH OR IN CHARGE OF COLOR- , TEXTURE- AND GRAIN-MATCHING TO AN 1-HOUR WEBINAR - CMF-DESIGNER, COLORISTS, DYEING SPECIALISTS, MATERIAL- & PRODUCT ENGINEERS.
Brain of Materials and Caddon Color Technology will lead the webinar visitors to fused worklows, that save team ressources and accelerate product launch based on versatile techniques of merged color measurement and 3D-texture scanning to product design embedded in digital platform infrastructure. That enables the digital color- and texture release between different partners across the supply chain very easy.
Both webinars adress the following topics
- Material / surface scanning (digitization)
- Parametric material and surface modelling / design
- Color matching between different materials surfaces / parts
- Color separation
- Digital matching with color-library
- Digital Color & texture release workflows
- Metadata (such as other material properties)
Experts from Brain of Materials and Caddon Color Technology are expecting you!